RE: [External] : Re: Indentation with spaces

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: [External] : Re: Indentation with spaces
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 15:43:58 +0000

> At any rate, my rudeness is not important because
> I am not the one making the emacs decisions.
> I can only describe my difficulties, that's it.

Rudeness can make a difference in the degree to
which others want to help you when you ask for help.

There are typically some who will always be willing
to help, to some extent, but you might miss out some.

Whether giving up some rudeness for (possibly) more
or better help from others is worth it, is of course
up to the help-requestor to decide.
___

The smart-ass kid showed a clenched fist to the
guru, and asked what was in the fist.  The reply:
a bird.  The kid asked whether it was alive or
dead.  The reply: "That's up to you."