Re: Pop-up font size with lucid toolkit (was: Question on updating to 29

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Pop-up font size with lucid toolkit (was: Question on updating to 29.1)
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 11:13:18 +0000

I see that some pop-ups (for example when you hover over some buttons in a customize window) look different. I'd like to decrease their font, which is too big, but I'm not managing to find the appropriate customization item or variable. Does anyone know its name, or if decreasing this font is at all possible?

It is possible.  You can either use the customize interface:

M-x customize-face RET tooltip RET

and change the height attribute there, or add a line to your init file:

(set-face-attribute 'tooltip nil :height 100)