Re: How do i lookup a key but also respect key translations? (was: bug#6

From: StrawberryTea
Subject: Re: How do i lookup a key but also respect key translations? (was: bug#66755: 30.0.50)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 10:12:45 -0500

Hi Stefan. Using let-binding corfu-mode did not affect the output of
current-active-maps but the menu-item usage worked perfectly for all the
use-cases I was working on for a new Doom Emacs module. Thank you 😃.

I was hoping for a drop-in replacement for keymap-lookup/lookup-key/key-binding
that respects key translations to pick up some low-hanging fruit in Meow/God
Mode/Devil since those packages do not utilize the key-translation-map but it
seems that might be really complicated.

Love your MPC package by the way!