Re: [External] : mark multi regions, kill and yank

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [External] : mark multi regions, kill and yank
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2023 08:05:06 +0100

> I upload my files to Emacs Wiki - only.  Wiki files
> are automatically mirrored to the GitHub mirror of
> the wiki, AFAIK - I have nothing to do with that.

Ok, that explains the empty log messages.

I downloaded the hightlight.el file, again, from wiki, and the
function we talked about it, is still not in. So I wait.

Just a suggestion, but wouldn't it be easier, if you would push zones
and hightlight to some repo, which is publicly available.

I personally find pushing and pulling more convenient than uploading and
downloading a file (via a browser)

> I send patches of (only) zones.el to Stefan
> Monnier, who kindly updates the version in GNU ELPA.
> I don't add it there myself.  And I don't guarantee
> that I send every wiki update to also be included
> in GNU ELPA.

> If you want to be sure to have the latest versions
> of any of my files then download them from the wiki.

As I said the functions we were talking about are not in wiki.

Regards

--
I strongly condemn Hamas atrocities on Israel, especially the despicable
pogroms.