Re: emacs 29.1: Errors with java-ts-mode on Windows

From: Pascal Quesseveur
Subject: Re: emacs 29.1: Errors with java-ts-mode on Windows
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 16:54:01 +0100

>"EZ" == Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

  EZ> What kinds of incompatibilities, and how could they arise?

I don't know. Here is the answer:

You are using the built-in treesit.el, and not this package. You
should report this bug to the Emacs devel and not here!

  EZ> And that is all I can tell you.  I compile the tree-sitter
  EZ> grammar libraries myself, and never had any problems.

I would have liked to be able to test the new modes, but I will have
to wait either for a new binary version to work with emacs 29, or to
be able to compile the grammars myself...

--
Pascal Quesseveur
pquessev@gmail.com