Fwd: Fails to bring up a back trace

From: Davin Pearson
Subject: Fwd: Fails to bring up a back trace
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 10:43:45 +1300

--
Sincerely and kindest regards,
*Davin Pearson* http://davin.50webs.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Davin Pearson <davin.pearson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 at 10:37
Subject: Fails to bring up a back trace
To: <gnu.emacs.help@googlegroups.com>

When I run my code, it spews out the following error message:

Symbol's function definition is void: t

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
the ‘--debug-init’ option to view a complete error backtrace.

Here is the contents of my runmacs.bat file:

emacs --geometry 2048x1024 --debug-init &

Yet it fails to bring up an error backtrace.

I also tried the following command:

emacs --geometry 2048x1024 --eval "(setq debug-on-error)" --debug-init &

What gives?