help-gnu-utils

Stokin-Smokin

From: pw9q-q
Subject: Stokin-Smokin
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:00:26 -0700

Kathmandu "2" Marijuana/Cannabis Alternative

Nothing like this is available anywhere else!
Nothing more potent can be called Legal!
NEVER shows up in drug screenings!

Other Herbal Remedies available on our web site...

Aphrodisiac, Herbal Prosac, Natural Weight-Loss, Martial Arts Products

Want the web site? Check out our Special Offers...
Email weedalt@yahoo.com with the words "SEND-SITE" in the Subject of the
message,
we will send you the web site address.
or
Order by Phone: <617-825-4555>
Order Center Open: Monday-Friday 12PM-9PM Eastern Time
(call the number above if the email address is not working)

To be removed... Email weedalt@yahoo.com with the word "REMOVE" in the Subject.