help-gnu-utils

special request.

From: bayo_morgan
Subject: special request.
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 01:14:09 GMT

Hello,
I believed your profile can be trusted and you can keep secret.
I head the logistic and supply department of the Federal Ministry
of Health and Social Services.
Part of my duties is to approve purchases orders and supply
contracts.
There is this contract to supply and install: scan machines, x-
raymachines, fetus heart and fasting blood sugar machines for all
the universities teaching hospitals in the country, which is
valued at 115.2 million US dollars.
In collaboration with the accounts and finance department and the
original contractor, we have over invoiced this contract to
142.2million US dollars. The difference of 27 million US dollars
(our over invoiced value) has been withdrawn from the federation
account by the original contractor on the same bill with their
contract sum.
Our share of 27million US dollars has been move through
diplomatic channel to an european country. We could not transmit
this through the banking system to erase tracking.
We want you to claim the 27 million US dollars on our behalf,
because of the several intrest involved and as civil servants,
securing annual holidays for the same date has not worked out.
And the clearing date is almost expired. It is our unanimous
agreement to settle you with 10% of 27 million US dollars. You
will have to open a trust SWISS ACCOUNT on our behalf.
 On your response I will let you know more about me and this
transaction.
Hoping to hear from you.
bayo morgan,
Director,