help-gnu-utils

Tamil Movies- Buy VCD/DVD online

From: Indian Webmart Online
Subject: Tamil Movies- Buy VCD/DVD online
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:27:58 +0800

A wide range of old as well as latest Tamil films of your favourite stars, musicians and directors is available with us.

Visit our site @ www.indianwebmart.com( or www.i-ndianwebmart.com) and browse through our Tamil Movie catalogue to have a glimpse of what video products are available in our e-store. You can order these movies in VCD/DVD format online.

Searching through our site has been made easier. Just mention the title of the film, main actor or actress name and our powerful search engine will get you the movie you are looking for.

There are a number of Music VCDs also available - such as Super Star RajiniKanth's Super Hits, 40 greatest songs of 2003, Golden Hits of Maniratnam etc., Comedy lovers and fans of Patti Manrams also have much to select from.

Even if you do not find the Tamil movie, music, comedy or anyother entertainement product you want to buy, please send us an email mentioning the item and we will make a search for you with the manufacturers and will arrange to supply the same at the earliest..

You may also browse for other merchandise of interest to you in our site.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to info@i-ndianwebmart.com

If you feel you are receiving this message by mistake, please click here to remove your name from our list:
Unsubscribe