help-gnu-utils

Re: generate date sequences

From: Colin S. Miller
Subject: Re: generate date sequences
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:21:35 +0100

TBlittlefoot wrote:
<snip!>

This person has multi-posted the same exact article on various
technical groups on the Usenet, and has received complete
scripts from several pros, seemingly not even bothering
to read any responses except conversational ones.

Tom

Indeed he has, google groups found 8, including 2 to inappropriate groups. Just wish I saw your reply before I posted mine.

--
Replace the obvious in my email address with the first three letters of hostname to reply.