help-gnu-utils

how to cleanly interrupt long wget

From: mcdavis941
Subject: how to cleanly interrupt long wget
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:36:06 -0700

Hi,  I have a wget running which is taking a long time (what else is
new).  I told it to use -k (convert links to relative for downloaded
link targets).  I want to stop wget even though it hasn't finished on
its own,  but it doesn't convert links until the download is
complete.  I'm on XP.  Is there some way to tell it to stop where it
is, pretend it's done and patch up the links?

Thanks.