help-gnu-utils

Re: NoSquint Plus

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: NoSquint Plus
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 11:40:32 -0700

Flavio Cavalieri wrote:
> I would like an information, as I could be installing again in the chrome
> the zoom of NoSquint Plus, had until the moment but I was updating the
> crome and no more I could install, only in Firefox is working, this product
> is great, better than all inclusive better That of browsers. If you can
> make it available or inform me how to install it on the crome, thank you.

I am sorry but NoSquit Plus is not a GNU utility.  No one here has
anything input into it.  You will need to contact the NoSquint
authors.

I found this on the NoSquint Plus site:

  If you have any support questions, feature requests and bug reports,
  please do not hesitate to contact us by below support email address:

  support at barisderin dot com

And that is all I know about it.

Good luck!
Bob