help-gnubatch

[help-gnubatch] How do I run jobs on a remote node

From: Trygve Laugstøl
Subject: [help-gnubatch] How do I run jobs on a remote node
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 23:18:33 +0200

Hi

I'm trying to package GNUBatch for OpenCSW [1]. I've created a package and installed GNUBatch quite successfully. I can start it, run jobs with gbch-r and they're executed. I even get an email about it every time.

Now, the question is how do I get it to run the job on other nodes? I've been through the manuals but haven't been able to find much info on the subject. I can't find much info on how to create different queues, only how to write expressions to select them.

[1]: http://opencsw.org

--
Trygve