Re: Problems with installing

From: Big Boy
Subject: Re: Problems with installing
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 18:36:46 +0200

In cache/gnunet the message "ERROR No DHT underlays configured!" is printed over and over again, mentioning in case it's relevant.

În mie., 6 dec. 2023 la 18:23, Big Boy <andreiuusurelu10@gmail.com> a scris:
Good day, I am trying to install GNUnet through the source code, I have followed the installation guide for a multi-user setup. I use Ubuntu 22.04, and when I run "gnunet-arm -I" it lopps rather than show the running services. I want to use gnunet-ext to develop an app and the error message when running "./configure --prefix=$PREFIX --with-gnunet=$PREFIX" says "error: gnunet-ext requires GNUnet". How can I fix this issue?
Cheers in advance.