help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] PAYMENT AGENT REQUIRED

From: mr lee chen
Subject: [Help-gnuts] PAYMENT AGENT REQUIRED
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 17:42:37 -0400

Dear Sir/Madam,

 I am Mr. LEE CHEN; I work with group of business
men who deal on raw materials and export into  Canada,america and
Europe.

We are searching for representatives who can help us
establish a medium of getting to our costumers in
Canada,america and europe as well as making payments through you to us.

Please if you are interested in transacting business with us, we will
be very glad.

Please contact us via email: address@hidden for
more information.

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given 10%
of  any payment made through you to us for
your services as our representative in Canada,america and in Europe.

Please if you are interested indicate by emailing back for
consideration.

Thanks,
CEO
Mr. Lee Chen