(no subject)

From: Narinder Claire
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:19:34 -0000

I have a question about creating interdependant shared libraries.

I have the source code for library a.
I have the source code for library b.

I can compile all the .cpps for a to get .o's and similarly for b.

a calls some functions from b, and b calls some functions from a.

I can't link the .o's for each library and create a shared library. The error I continu to get is "undefined reference to...." to something in the other library.

I am not using libtool, I would prefer a solution with out libtool. I am compiling under GCC 3.3.1

Could anyone possibly help me with this.
Thankyou

Narinder Claire