usage of semaphores leads to unkillable process

From: Nish
Subject: usage of semaphores leads to unkillable process
Date: 30 Sep 2004 11:00:08 -0700

Hi,

I have some code, to which I added usage of posix semaphores.  I am
working on a solaris platform.  After doing that, my process becomes
unkillable, that is it will not terminate if sent a SIGTERM signal.
I am not ignoring that signal.  Just adding this code related to
semaphores seems to be causing this problem.  None of my threads is
sleeping indefinitely on any semaphore wait.
Any help will be appreciated.
If this is not the right group for this question, it would be great if
someone could guide me to the right group.

Thanks,
Nish.