Re: Error: undefined reference to

From: Ben Rennigen
Subject: Re: Error: undefined reference to
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:30:00 +0100

Hi,

"Guy Harrison" <swamp-DEL-dog@ntlworld.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:0k3cmc.ebj1.ln@sd-if.swampdog...

> ...but not supplied the code body (definition). This may be because you've
> not written it at all or because you've not passed the object-file/lib
> containing the definition to the linker.

this may be the error - I compile the code with:

"g++ prog_complex.cpp -o prog_complex"

So there are no information about any object file or lib. I think my
compile - commandline isn't correct, how can I tell the compiler/linker to
link the object file of the file containing my complex-class implementation?

Thanks a lot