binaries not portable from Debian to RedHat

From: adam
Subject: binaries not portable from Debian to RedHat
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:14:19 +0200

Hello

My native distribution is Linux Debian.
I have written the multithreaded application.

After compilation on debian everything works ok (6 threads workinng)
but later I create a copy of binaries to Rad Hat server
and run program. Unfortunatelly only one thread were at process list
The rest in some way does not start or gone.

program is using one so library from /usr/lib
I create a copy of this so file from debian too.

What can be the problem?

p.s. sorry for my english