using templates and separating the files in .h and .cpp

From: aaragon
Subject: using templates and separating the files in .h and .cpp
Date: 14 Nov 2006 18:45:45 -0800

Hi everyone,

I'm using the g++ compiler, and I run into a problem when I try to
separate the declaration in the .h file from the implementation in the
.cpp file.  It seems that when I do this, I have linking problems (only
when I use templates in the declarations).  Does anyone know why is
this?  I ended up compiling only the .cpp files (which have an #include
"respective_file.h" only) and putting all the implementation details in
the .h files.  Thank you,

aa