compilation using gcc on HP-UX

From: niteshkpatil
Subject: compilation using gcc on HP-UX
Date: 9 Jan 2007 02:10:35 -0800

Hi,

I am using gcc 3.4.3 on HP-UX11.11 (64-bit machine)
I need to build a 64-bit library component .
I am building the library component using the compiler options like
"-mpa-risc-2-0" "-march=2.0",

Even though the build is successfully done, I am unable to link this
component to my main application. I get an error such as (ld:
Mismatched ABI (not an ELF file).

And I am not sure whether the library is built for 64-bit model even
though i mention "-mpa-risc-2-0"?
Do I have to specify some other options?
Can the gcc 3.4.3 compiler on HP-UX 11.11 be used to build a 64-bit
library component ?

Looking forward to see some solutions.
Thanks in advance,