Re: If I want to offer a new extention of C++ to g++

From: Paul Pluzhnikov
Subject: Re: If I want to offer a new extention of C++ to g++
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 14:55:44 -0800

"Grizlyk" <grizlyk1@yandex.ru> writes:

> If I want to offer a new extention of C++ to g++, how I can do it?

Here is one way:
- join general gcc discussion mailing list:
  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/

- after reading that list for a month (to understand the level of
  details that is expected, and to understand your audience),
  you post your proposal there.

Chances are that somebody will explain why your proposed extension
should *not* be implemented.

If your proposal is accepted as desirable, you implement your
extension and submit a patch to the gcc-patches mailing list.
Eventully, your extension may get committed to the mainline.

Cheers,
Remove /-nsp/ for email.