Re: how does template<template<...> op> function(op<...>) work?

From: John V. Shahid
Subject: Re: how does template<template<...> op> function(op<...>) work?
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:47:19 -0400

Sorry for not reading your message, but I was busy lately. I think the
reason no one responded to you is that the code you submitted is either
not compilable or not complete.

>stl_algorithm_class<iter_> v1;
>stl_algorithm_class<iter2_> v2;

I thought that you defined stl_algorithm_class as a template with two
typenames, while the above code initialize the template with only one
type, the 'iter_' and 'iter2_' respectively.

>public:
>stl_binary_operation(stl_algorithm_class<iter_> v,
>stl_algorithm_class<iter2_> w) : >v1(v), v2(w) {}

The same goes here also, v and w should have two typenames.

If I'm wrong correct me. If you forget to submit the other class which
takes one typename, then please submit it with the code that you sent
before.

Cheers,
--
John V. Shahid <jvshahid@gmail.com>