Re: Exceptions not caught in gcc-4.3.0 program

From: FÖLDY Lajos
Subject: Re: Exceptions not caught in gcc-4.3.0 program
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:36:46 +0200

Google: +freebsd +gcc +exception

the sixth item:

http://groups.google.com/group/mailing.freebsd.stable/browse_thread/thread/7662dbcf18085541/77eb73a8f5067612?lnk=raot

it suggests, that after adding -lpthread the exception is caught.

regards,
lajos

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008, Visa Inquirer wrote:

Thanks!
I know that exceptions must work and will probably work in most
environments with this code.
The question is: why they don't work on my FreeBSD box.
What is the determining factor? Is there any special key I have to
specify except for -fexceptions to turn them on?