Re: gmake error: No rule to make target lib_file.a

From: Paul Pluzhnikov
Subject: Re: gmake error: No rule to make target lib_file.a
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 08:49:45 -0700

"D3|\\||\\|!$" <e.kabarie@gmail.com> writes:

> Sorry but I am not very clear about the dependency thing you are
> talking about - I'm more used to being a "Windows-GUI Kiddie" and
> mentioning the libraries used by the application source into some kind
> of space and leaving the rest to the IDE... Any help will be really
> appreciated!! Where exactly am I expected to provide such a
> dependency?

As I told you before, you don't have a problem with g++ or make.
You have a problem getting KDevelop to do what you want.

Therefore, you should seek help in KDevelop forums, not here.
I doubt there are many KDevelop users reading this group; certainly
none chimed in.

Cheers,
Remove /-nsp/ for email.