Re: my overrides cannot be found by compiler

From: bricerebsamen
Subject: Re: my overrides cannot be found by compiler
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:51:09 -0700 (PDT)

Note that if I implement my override for PathBundle types this way, then it
compiles:

bool validateFloats(const driving_common::PathBundle& msg)
{
  bool valid = true;
  for( unsigned i=0; i<msg.paths.size(); ++i )
    valid = valid && validateFloats(msg.paths[i]);
  return valid;
}

i.e. by getting rid of the call to the templated vectorized function