installing a mirror for offline installation

From: Quiliro
Subject: installing a mirror for offline installation
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 18:19:02 -0500

I finally could install bare-bones.scm GuixSD working machine. Now i am
interested in installing a mirror [of hydra] for offline installation. There is
no telecommunications where I live. So I could bring the server to download
substitutes and then take it back to my network for local download. I was told
that an nginx mirror of hydra would cache only substitutes after they have been
requested through it. Nevertheless, for those that need that, here is the
config:
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/hydra/nginx/mirror.conf

Since that solution is not for offline use, please suggest what I should do.