Re: Desktop Enlightment

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: Desktop Enlightment
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 16:37:10 +0000

Hi Efraim,

There is a popup about >> no ACPI program/daemon running when enlightenment
first starts but it's
been working well enough for me despite that for several years.

I have got the same message, every time I start enlightment.
But I ignored it, because after informing myself about ACPI it's not important.

thanks for informing us.
Gottfried