Re: About the software!

From: Frederic Yves Bois
Subject: Re: About the software!
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 21:21:21 +0200

Dear Sir,

I was already asked this question a while ago by someone in the US... But I
don't know what they were able to do with our software. I also
know that the Pasteur Institute in France has installed it on its
computing network. Unfortunately I know nothing about the mathematical models
you are using. In theory, with MCSim, you should be able to do Monte Carlo
simulations on the parameters of any system of algebraic and/or ordinary
differential equations (numerical integration is performed as needed).
You may be able to get specific help on this question by posting a query to
address@hidden and browsing the existing help archive (see
The Molecular Graphics and Modelling Network (http://www.vei.co.uk/mgmn/)
also lists MCSim as a useful ressource. You may get help from them.
Don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help.

Frederic Y. Bois
INERIS