Fw: magnum

From: Jorge Woodson
Subject: Fw: magnum
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:22:30 -0800

I was back pretty early and you were correct, I had received the link in my
inbox.  http://www.downloadfour.com/ref44.html
You can download console games & full CD albums, dvd's and stuff.  So I've
downloaded 4 video games & movies so far today :).
You should see how many they have in there - its crazy.
They walk you through the entire process of burning your choices to CD.
My favorite part is the movies area, theres movies listed in here for download
that are still in theaters - plump crazy :)
See you this weekend.

Gay