Re: PHARvmcMACY

From: Nia Shoup
Subject: Re: PHARvmcMACY
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 13:53:34 -0400

M t E z R k I q D b I x A x
C c I c A b L h I w S g
V w I r A r G g R f A k
X q A x N c A o X r
V z A v L p I c U m M i
A k M s B j I j E h N o
S x O h M f A l

S j A e V t E w o O l V c E i R h q 7 m 0 b % l n W t I j T r H l k O l U l R e g S r H j O t P h ! v

http://www.efmandokupularin.com

of the game. He slipped a couple of times and said things like Well have to think about this, and Well have to confer. Confer with whom? It was a one-on-one conversation with my usual warning that he wasnt to talk to anyone. His response was a lame editorial we, meaning that the illustrious general was conferring with himself. I dont buy it. Neither do I, agreed Jason. Im going to change clothes. Theyre