Boost your future business with a impressive logo

From: Nola Sims
Subject: Boost your future business with a impressive logo
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 23:17:47 +0000

Good day Sir/Madam!

Sorry for bothering you!
l would like to have a business talk with you.

lf you are a business man, whose experience is very sagnificant or you are just a newcomer who wants to start his own business.
This information is certainIy for you!
Definitly!

Because ... we are the desiqn qroup named "Loqofuture".
We have the opportunity to heIp you! We'II create NEW LOGO ,WEB SITE, STATlONERY ,onIy for YOU!

Everyone knows that a professionaI desiqn wiII be of best assistance for your business in such a cruiaI business worId!
ln case you have aIready LOGO, WEBSITE, STATIONERY and they are renowned for ages,
we will be happy to refresh them re the latest spirit of the times or suggest something extremely modern and attractive for your company.

If you don't have one Logofuture will suggest a unique design that has no one but you!
It will reflect all trends of your business and will be shown in the best possible way!

Don't be afraid to trust people!
Our job is to make you Satisfied!

100% SATISFACTION is our AIM!

not interested...