Re: your VALtUpM

From: Zusman Coty
Subject: Re: your VALtUpM
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 06:28:02 -0700

Hi

ra

http://www.tenicreirem.com

grumpy to talk. And Im sure the rain has got into the dry clothes and
into the food-bags, thought Bilbo. Bother burgling and everything to
do with it! I wish I was at home in my nice hole by the fire, with the
kettle just beginning to sing! It was not the last time that he wished
that! Still the dwarves jogged on, never turning round or taking any
notice of the hobbit. Somewhere behind the grey clouds the sun must have