Re: 546 AcMBBtEN

From: Dafne Michalak
Subject: Re: 546 AcMBBtEN
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 14:29:13 -0700

Hi,
V \ A G R A
C \ A L i S
L E V \ T R A
M E R \ D i A
V A L \ U M
S O M &
P R O Z & C
A M B \ E N
X & N A X
http://www.svapolasukah.com

A little sleep does a great cure in the house of Elrond, said he;
but I will take all the cure I can get. A second good night, fair
friends! And with that he went back to bed and slept till late morning.
Weariness fell from him soon in that house, and he had many a merry jest
and dance, early and late, with the elves of the valley. Yet even that
place could not long delay him now, and he thought always of his own