Re: to dyxoo

From: Jedidiah Leandro
Subject: Re: to dyxoo
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:51:05 -0700

S a AVE UP TO 5 o 0 % on your PH g AR k MACY !

http://norttisans.com

V x IAGR r A $ 6 c 9,9 y 5 ( 10 t u able i ts )

V p ALI v UM $ 10 p 5,4 i 5 ( 10 t l ablet a s )

CI u ALI k S $ 9 z 9,9 o 5 ( 10 ta w bl x ets )

XA m NA d X $ 12 v 3,4 a 5 ( 30 t g abl h ets )

A w MBIE m N $ 6 w 8,0 p 0 ( 10 ta y bl o ets )

And ma i ny oth r er

,
,
,
,
,
memories are long, and they hand on their wisdom to their children. I
knew many among the ravens of the rocks when I was a dwarf€“ lad. This
very height was once named Ravenhill, because there was a wise and
famous pair, old Care and his wife, that lived here above the
guard-chamber. But I dont suppose that any of that ancient breed linger
here now.