seasoning vindictive

From: Bernard Schultz
Subject: seasoning vindictive
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:59:09 +0200

Cold water begins to run from the scullery tap, said Rhoda, overthe mackerel in the bowl.
For the first time,the full beauty of this world will be revealed to its unhurried eyes. Now Ispread my body on this frail mattress and hang suspended.
It alsotells you how you may distribute copies of this eBook if you want to. And not only from natural evils will man be largely free. Theylaugh at my neatness, at my Australian accent.
A swallow is perched on the lightning-conductor, said Susan.
I shall lie with my friends under the towering elm trees. Everybodyknows I am going to school, going to school for the first time. The wavesrise; their crests curl; look at the lights on the mastheads.
The rocks which had been misty and soft hardenedand were marked with red clefts.
There a white church; there amast among the spires.
Those are white words, said Susan, like stones one picks up bythe seashore. But when we sit together, close, said Bernard, we melt into eachother with phrases.
I am no longer upright, to be knocked againstand damaged. All thegifts of destiny are overlaid and lost to him.
I will plant alighthouse here, a head of Sweet Alice. Now I will wrap my agony inside my pocket-handkerchief. Iparted them and looked; but there was no bird on a nest.
Look at the spiders web on the corner of the balcony, saidBernard. The horrible ceremony is over, the tips, and the good-byesin the hall. A drop oozes from the holeat the mouth and slowly, thickly, grows larger and larger. Now hottowels envelop me, and their roughness, as I rub my back, makes myblood purr.
There is also ablue scroll of needlework embroidered by some old girl. Jinnys eyes break into a thousand lights. Now you trail away, said Susan, making phrases. I saw leaves movingin a hole in the hedge.
It is black, I see; it is green,I see; I am tied down with single words. It is black, I see; it is green,I see; I am tied down with single words.
Now hottowels envelop me, and their roughness, as I rub my back, makes myblood purr. Walls and cupboards whitenand bend their yellow squares on top of which a pale glass gleams. But one sings by the bedroom window alone. Before mankind lies the prospectnot only of health but of magnanimity.
I knew my cases and my genders; Icould know everything in the world if I wished. Look at the spiders web on the corner of the balcony, saidBernard. I knew my cases and my genders; Icould know everything in the world if I wished. My roots are threaded, likefibres in a flower-pot, round and round about the world.
The blind stirred slightly, but all within was dimand unsubstantial.
Now hottowels envelop me, and their roughness, as I rub my back, makes myblood purr.