There are great things waiting for you while you are still in doubts.

From: Letitia
Subject: There are great things waiting for you while you are still in doubts.
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 15:25:08 -0700

Hello. Do you want to learn more about your chance to get more for the same m
oney? For whatever reasons you need the mo ney, you can get it fast, safe and
hassle-free.Decided to b uy? Get a loan! Confidential, reliable and safe! Check
out our rates.By providing maximum comfort we ensure people take repeated loans
from us.We're here when you need it most. Whatever your need, there is help
that http://9QDX.anmteri.com/?ncache=1031020