Re: ranso

From: Ander Stover
Subject: Re: ranso
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 23:56:11 +0100

soldier who aided your escape, Bethuel, is one of our spies who keeps
with this because I fell deeply asleep.
Play, he ordered and sat back to enjoy the music.
For a young and simple-looking lad you learn fast. How come you were
After what had almost happened to us with Svinjar and his macho
Where I helped develop a neat little device referred to as MIPSC.
gloomily into space.
opening was revealed and, as the throne stopped moving, there was
And you feel no compassion for them? Doomed by an accident of birth
past.
involved in hanky-panky and the trust is gone. Disease and death would