[Help-mcsim] MCSIM installation

From: Rudy Gunawan
Subject: [Help-mcsim] MCSIM installation
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:10:05 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I have been trying to install MCSim on Windows XP. I have already had C
compilers, both gcc and lcc. 'Mod' has already worked properly (I guess). When
I did 'mod perc.model', it gives me 'model.c' as expected. Nevertheless, the
problem arises when I attempt to compile 'model.c', it gave me there errors:

"... undefined reference to _vbModelReinitd"
"... undefined reference to CalcInputs"
"... undefined address@hidden"

While the last error can be fixed by adding

int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {
    return 0;
}

into model.c, I have no clue for the first two errors. I have followed the
aforementioned steps. I put 'mod.exe' into the 'sim' folder. Moreover, I
move 'perc.model' into the 'sim' folder in order to link it with the other sim
files.

So if anybody has some suggestions, please share. Thank you very much.