[Help-mcsim] Tailor GNU MCSim for special needs

From: Edgar Whyte
Subject: [Help-mcsim] Tailor GNU MCSim for special needs
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 16:28:30 +0200

To whom it may concern

I am working on a Monte Carlo simulation and I am interested in using the GNU MCSim software.

From the documentation the software seems to cater to my needs except for the change of certain input variables based on other output variables eg:

inputs = {x1}

outputs = {V1,
               V2,
               V3}

V1 = (function of some inputs and parameters)

K = (some constant)

If V1 >= K then:
    x1 = K

else:
    x1 = V1

V2 = x
V3 = V1 - x

From this example it is simple to write V2 and V3 in terms of V1, but for my simulations I the model output equations are set up automatically and can't change them.

Is it possible to use the software in this way.

--
Regards
ED Whyte