Re: [Help-mcsim] Runing mcsim using window system and R

From: fredomatic
Subject: Re: [Help-mcsim] Runing mcsim using window system and R
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 09:10:22 +0200

Sorry, there is only some information in the README file in
http://www.gnu.org/software/mcsim/mcsim_under_R.zip
(which is available on the official webpage). You should
browse the main (general) documentation to make sense of it,
though.
Tell me if you have difficulties, I can probably help, and that would
help us improve the documentation.

Best regards

Frederic Bois