help-nano

Cannot add configuration to GNU.Nano obtained from WinGet on Windows

From: Sepehr Soltanieh
Subject: Cannot add configuration to GNU.Nano obtained from WinGet on Windows
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 18:48:52 +0000

Hello,

I have installed this version of Nano using:

winget install GNU.nano

Now, I'm trying to figure out where to put the config files for nano to read them.

I’ve created a comprehensive list of all the locations I’ve tried and will update it here.

Now, my question is where should I put the config file for it to work with this version?

PS: I used set tabsize 4 as my test config. Also, nano -T 4 ./file works fine.

Sincerely,

sepsol