Re: data import via USB interface

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Re: data import via USB interface
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 13:10:47 +0100

Am 29.02.24 um 12:50 schrieb John Donoghue:
 Per the wiki for instrument-control [1], the usbtmc interface is not available in windows. You can also run 'instrhwinfo' from octave to see which interfaces have been built..

I saw that but because it says "Windows(native)" and not MXE and because usbtmc.oct actually IS distributed with the installer I thought this info is outdated. But I don't have a windoze installation to hand to test it myself.

-- Andy