Re: Re: data import via USB interface

From: John Donoghue
Subject: Re: Re: data import via USB interface
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 07:53:59 -0500

On Mon, Mar 4, 2024 at 3:56 AM Kathrin Kerschberger <kathrin.kerschberger@student.tugraz.at> wrote:
Hello,

I am sorry, but I am still a little bit confused. This means, there is no way to use usbtmc in Windows (or any other way to read data from an USB interface) and I should use a serial port interface instead of an USB Interface? Or did I understand something wrong?
Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards,
Kathrin

Depending on what shows up as in device manager will determine if its doable.
But if it shows as a serial port or serial like device, then it could be opened and read/written to just like a serial port.