help-serveez

[help-serveez] vagina

From: Christy Corbin
Subject: [help-serveez] vagina
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 13:56:27 +0200

He wasnt ableto come to meet you himself.
You want um taxi driver why you no say so?
The lady arrivestonight at Eldorado on the six-forty.
Just pass out in agony moaning for the subway andthe comics in the evening paper. Shortly after his lights were on, Ah Kim appeared at the door.
Murderous ranch like this no place forrefined young woman.
He left a suitcase filled with clothes in his cabin, but he hasnot returned.
When Bob Eden retired to his room, Madden and Thorn were facing eachother on the hearth. Looks as though I may have to giveup my room and check out.
Its agreat pleasure to have you with us again.
I see all about me thecowboys, the cavalcades, the caballeros of Hollywood. Madden, he said, I find that I must go to Barstow this morning onrather important business.
You know, Im keener than ever to get theanswer to this puzzle. Gamble in the bath that lay betweenhis apartment and that occupied by the professor. The luncheon over, Gamble rose and went to the door. He told me he suffered from bronchitis, though I must say I sawno symptoms of it. The millionaire was reiterating hisdesire to return east at the earliest possible moment. Being a good newspaper man, Im notoverlooking the first murder weve had round here in years.
I mean the murder of poor Louie Wong, the woman answered. Gettum up sunlise woik woik tillsun him drop. Patience, said Chan, are a very lovely virtue.
Gambles mission at the ranch, Bob Eden reflected duringlunch, it was obviously a peaceful one.
Lord, I havent met so many problems since I gave upalgebra.
Ah Kims chock-gee, to be sure, smiled Chan.
Tragedies and featsof daring, rescues and escapes. Detective-Sergeant Chan a murder suspect. Naturally, I thought she was brightening your life long beforethis.
Madden disappeared and presently hisnoisome snores filled the air.
For a moment Chans free hand rested on his waist and the undigestibleburden that still lay there.
Then you think Louie was killed because he knew too much?
But isnt it just possible that Ive overrated this freedomstuff? I tell you, these dunes and canyons haveseen more movies than Will Hays.
In the yardbefore the barn he saw Maddens big car standing ready for action, andremembered.
Foremost in his thoughts was theproblem of Evelyn Madden. Again heput his hand over the transmitter.
By the way, heres a Los Angeles morningpaper.