help-serveez

[help-serveez] martial radish

From: Clementina Rocha
Subject: [help-serveez] martial radish
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:23:03 -0000

It is just beyond the humanlyvisible sight. Your above andbelow the threshold are not so far above or below as most. Connected with the Beta is the subconscious; with the physical theconscious. Why is the cold everywhere about the room?
There are many worlds, but only one earth. The thing was so successful in ordinary light, why confuse our eyes withthese colors?
The spiritis really the subconscious, if you want to get down to fine points. Suddenly Joan held her right hand up flat and vertical. Then Anne urged the lasses to shake handsfor the lads. By a process ofelimination the Invisibles finally hit on a lilac glass as the mostuseful. Connected with the Beta is the subconscious; with the physical theconscious. There are no two things in the universeabsolutely alike.
Cass, Darby and I remarked at the same instant that the face was slightlyin profile.
Wait for directions, said Betty, Wait a minute; this is expert work.
The mind is the link between the body andwhat we call the spirit, or cosmic germ. The next time I want a dead,dense, shadowless, dark screen; and I want her to sit in a black chair. We squinched our eyes, and saw a faint smoke-like emanation from the endsof the fingers.
Is there any difference between the essential me and my Beta? It is probable that the color wasinfluenced by the lilac light. But it often happens when I am alone, objected Margaret.
All present, however, saw the forearm, which lasted forperhaps two minutes or so. Get the difference between form andshape, answered Joe.
The hand, partly open, hung inside the chair arm. These,too, the station seizes and translates into speech or action. The cold stratum was readily distinguished, extending some inches abovethe floor. Why is the cold everywhere about the room?
You could not separate my hand from me and haveme go on living.
Anne began to talk, and give briefdirections.
Get the difference between form andshape, answered Joe. That brings us back to the specific instance: the development of Betty asa station.
This requires, however rapid it may seem, the choiceamong only twenty-six different things. It will be adifference in ounces rather than pounds. Ye did na see much, but it was a guid start in mair waysthan one. That, for example, Darby was evidently blindto these emanations in red light.
It is your own Beta going out in response to a magnetic call of anotherconsciousness to your own. No matter what happens dont be frightened or astonished.