help-serveez

[help-serveez] catastrophic

From: Sophia Payton
Subject: [help-serveez] catastrophic
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 21:21:16 -0600

I tell him with exquisite politeness tofade off and hush down.
Oh, Chan will make good, Kirk assured him. Yes, Im coming, so get resigned, lady,get resigned. The table was set, the candles lighted, preparationsfor the dinner apparent. Depends on theauthentic value of my hunch. When I saw that man on the fire-escapeI became so excited I leaned against the garden railing.
Depends on theauthentic value of my hunch. I would be an explorer, like my cousin Li Gung, the boy answered in thesame rather stilted tongue. I leave these missing women toyou and Miss Morrow here. Sir Frederics mail isnt coming here any more? On Friday, Bill Rankin called Chan on the telephone. She came serenely into the room, and stood there.
The deputy district attorneyrose from behind an orderly desk and greeted them smilingly. He restored the clipping to hispocketbook. Eileen Enderby, even before she spoke, seemed flustered and nervous.
Going below, he took up hisstand in the doorway of the Kirk Building.
How clever of you to look there, Miss Morrow approved. Since yourenot very likely to investigate yourself, perhaps I should take over thejob.
Miss Garland, we are sunk deepin your debt. I see youve found something, Kirk suggested.
He restored the clipping to hispocketbook. More women in this casethan in the League of Women Voters. He took from MissMorrows hand his cup of tea, selected a small cake, and dropped into achair. Youve got the makings of a detective after all, Sergeant. The Captainseemed very pleased with himself. Be good enough to tell me, have you performed your kindact for today? There were a thousand questions I wanted to ask of course.
Well, Id better have a talk with him some time.
But I thought of Sir Frederics murder, and it seemed to me a veryserious thing she was asking.