help-serveez

[help-serveez] Today is the right day

From: Donnell Mccauley
Subject: [help-serveez] Today is the right day
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:07:06 -0060

We proudly present a new offer it is necessary to accept. This is a highly
profitable opportunity to earnmoney without the risk of wasting them. There is
no doubt, it’s a firm bargain.

We got thoroughly tested message about the new boom on the market in the
nearest day. We await  some outstanding news gonna be uncovered on Tuesday, Nov
14, and they will burst (MBWC . PK) up through the roof!! The reason is in
(M_B_W_C . PK) that is rapidly rising up but you got little time to dig in &
break the bank. The price gonna go up G I A N T, attach yourself to it now
while it is on its lows and become an ace.
Feature: Mobile Airwaves New (M_B_W_C)
Currently: Around O.05
Projected: O.20
You should remember such an opportunity usually may not last long.

Forget about your preceding failure (if this has ever been); seize the chance
to show what you are able to do now! Once you put your savings in, you’ll
realize that making bread with (M_B_W_C) is a very pleasant & easy job without
need to worry on it.