help-serveez

[help-serveez] com have really got their teeth into some chap that is se

From: chill
Subject: [help-serveez] com have really got their teeth into some chap that is selling a hypnosis programme online.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 10:10:33 +0200

As PR people, we are constantly being lambasted for our inefficient,
badevilhorribleunethical ways by bloggers. I have another article
appearing on comment platforms, like Digg. I strongly advise PR people
to monitor these sites, to see what is being said about their companies
and products.
He offers a few simple tips that would make life easier for everyone
involved. My first thought was, its a video web portal, how different
can it be?
These are all the places you can post news, photos, videos etc.

KKKKK

EXPLOSION!