help-serveez

[help-serveez] Collection Department

From: murray gutierrez
Subject: [help-serveez] Collection Department
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:34:23 +0700

Sell your unpaid Judgments

See that Justice happens and receive the funds you are due

Merely call us 24 hours per day 7 days per week.

1-303-480-5712

Collection Department
Detailed info or to discontinue receiving or to see our address.

Then you know-- I know all about your foolish experiences, interrupted the
Demon, for I have been with you constantly, although I remained invisible
Then you know what a jolly time I've had, returned the boym04